Minnetonka Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
The Definition of Alcoholism
Alcoholism is a disease in which the afflicted individual compulsively drinks alcohol. This intense craving results in the inability to manage control over the urge to drink. The more the individual uses alcohol, the stronger the body's physical dependence on it will become. The ensuing tolerance causes the need to drink greater amounts in order to achieve the same effects.
Alcoholism is recognized by the American Medical Association as a disease. In cases of alcoholism, the person will crave the substance in the same manner as someone starving from food or water. Individuals will typically continue their consumption regardless of the damage it is causing to their health, their relationships or their finances, as the compulsion is uncontrollable.
Allow us to use our experience and expertise to guide you to the addiction recovery programs that will provide you with the best opportunity for a long-term recovery. Just call our toll-free helpline today at (651) 395-7995 and speak with one of our caring counselors. Your call is confidential and we’re here ready to help you any time, 24/7. Don’t put it off another day – call now!
Break the Cycle of Addiction at a Minnetonka Rehab Facility
If your drinking has spiraled out of control, it's time to stop living in denial and get some help. The consequences of being an alcoholic are too grave to ignore. It can destroy your health and devastate your personal life. People who suffer from alcoholism are more likely to be unemployed, poverty stricken and divorced. The kind of damage excessive alcohol consumption does to the liver and heart can't be reversed. If you continue on this dangerous path, your next stop might be to the nearest graveyard.
If you aren't sure you have a drinking problem, here are some telltale signs.
- you lie to friends and family to hide your drinking
- your loved ones are concerned about how much you drink
- the only way you can unwind or feel better is with a drink
- you regularly drink more than intended
- you don't remember what you did when you were drinking
- you repeatedly neglect home and work responsibilities
- you feel ashamed about your drinking
- you want to stop drinking but you can't
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility